How to win in the new cultural landscape
– Med Munise Can, Highsnobiety (internationell talare)
Highsnobiety will present findings from its ongoing investigation into the culture-led consumer. Every year, we get a pulse check on how key attitudes and behaviours of consumers are evolving over time and reacting to culture at large. This presentation not only provides you with a sneak peek of our whitepaper but shares actionable implications that any brand that deals in aspiration should consider to ensure being understood as an aspirational brand.
Get inspired by the ”Luxury 3.0” framework for brands to understand how to build credibility by investing in communities for their consumers to buy into. Stories over product; knowledge over possession; community over crowds; participation and experiences over observation.
- Highsnobiety is a global fashion and lifestyle media brand founded in 2005 by David Fischer. It was bought by German e-commerce giant Zalando in 2022.
- Highsnobiety is headquartered in Berlin and has offices in Amsterdam, London, Milan, New York, Los Angeles and Sydney.
- Highsnobiety has a digital first publishing approach, with multichannel presence. The print magazine first launched in 2010, with quarterly issues published globally.
- Highsnobiety Shop, a multi-brand online fashion and lifestyle retailer, was launched in 2019. Highsnobiety launched their apparel collection in 2021.
Munise Can, Highsnobiety VP Strategy Europe
Munise helps brand partners develop or sharpen their strategy, win with a new generation of consumers, deliver brand statements with a point of view and create work that pulls people up and in. As European head of strategy, she leads a group of talented strategists across the continent. Together they create work that lives in culture. Because today, cultural value delivers commercial success.