Marketing During and After Corona
– How learnings from the Chinese advertising market can help brands plan ahead
In this webinar we will explore winning strategies from brands that have been through the Covid-19 crisis in China. Rogier Bikker from Shanghai based creative agency TOMORROW will share his learnings from China. Ebba Hultengren from PR and marketing agency Jung will analyze present brand communication in the Nordics.
Together they will analyze learnings and discuss what to do in order to not lose sight of the future.
- How Can We Use China as a Blueprint
- Timeline – Consumer Behavior and Communication
- Chinese Best Practice Brand Communication
- Campaigns and Initiatives in the Nordics and US
- Planning Ahead – Learnings and Thought Starters
När: Onsdag 22 april kl. 09:00-10:00
Var: Online via webbmötesverktyget Zoom. Vi skickar en länk till alla anmälda.
Ebba Hultengren is Deputy CEO and Creative Director at Jung – an award winning PR and marketing agency based in Stockholm. Jung gives purpose to brands, builds stories that set them apart from the competition and creates ideas that pay off.
Rogier Bikker is CEO at TOMORROW – a creative agency based in Shanghai. TOMORROW believes in walking before talking. Humans before consumers. Insights before what’s in sight. Hard results before impressions. Creating history before press releases. TOMORROW is always a day ahead.
Avbokning sker senast 24h innan till email@example.com.